Sheff Utd post match thread

Horrible tackles,1 or 2 should be reds,they went for eric early on,vicious tackle that could easily have put him out again,their layers congratulated him for doing it,planned i'm sure,didn't bok one of theirs for a bad tackle but booked sergio for complaing
The other red should have been for studs showing when he could have broke Fernandinho's ankle!

EO1kSUjXUAA6V_I.jpg

Equal no of fouls,as if

Loving the two Eric’s, could be our defence for the next five plus years sorted if the younger Eric develops how I think he will, happy days.

I agree. I thought Garcia made two fantastic interceptions. The lad is a very intelligent footballer. Laporte is the best defender in the league if you prefer cultured to physical.

Haha yeah but Wilder has the image of a straight talker with no bullshit. Obviously just a myth. Everyone switches off when Dyche is talking about refs.

Wait until next season Wilder will go down the same path and the press will put his name forward for the next England boss, or another top 6 club.

For those complaining about refereeing inconsistency, I’d just like to point out that Lee Mason refereed tonight’s match in the exact same way as he referred our FA Cup tie at Cardiff City.
And every other game he’s ever ref’d. Fucking dangerous letting him ref at any standard

Laporte's headers under pressure to Sheffield United corners were unbelievable. 4 times he dealt with pin point corners delivered to the back stick under pressure from 2 Sheffield United players.
And the 2hat who took him out early doors flattened him when Laporte wasn't looking when he headed one of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.