Sheff Utd post match thread

Spot on. Can I understand why he wants to play with 3 on defense against Real Madrid or Liverpool but against Sheffield United? And if we decide to come up with 5 on defense, the full backs should be Cancelo and Mendy and not Walker and Zin who don't contribute anything to the attack. We looked bad today
Sorry if those two had played tonight we’d have lost you won’t find a bigger pair of fannies defensively. And Cancelo especially has proven nothing in a city shirt

We weren't great. Sterling needs a goal to kick-start his season.

But that was what Liverpool have done so many times this season and what we used to do. Grind wins out. Welcome back Laporte.

Spot on. Can I understand why he wants to play with 3 on defense against Real Madrid or Liverpool but against Sheffield United? And if we decide to come up with 5 on defense, the full backs should be Cancelo and Mendy and not Walker and Zin who don't contribute anything to the attack. We looked bad today

To be fair, if we are going to play three at the back against Real, its worth all the players playing it in at least one game before it.

WTF the SU fans booing for? Bunch of dirty ****s, like watching Wimbledon circa 80's

Spot on

dirtiest team ive seen in a while......

Their players clearly went out to try and "rough our players up"

That challenge on Laporte was very borderline and their was one on sterling that seemed overly aggressive early in the first half as well...i cannt remember the wording but Im sure you can be carded/sent off for challenges that even if you win the ball are deemed overly aggressive - could be wrong

Pathetic set of fans as well - loveed in when our players bassed the ball and ept it for so long that their fans had to give up shouting handball at every touch - as i said - pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.