#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of our so called fans can’t wait to get on his back lol , not coming off for him at the moment, his form will come back though , never hides , put a good shift in tonight .
Unlucky with that jinking run and shot in the box , that goes in every ones raving about him .
Maybe just needs rotating a bit more he’s been overplayed this season imo.

A lot of our so called fans can’t wait to get on his back lol , not coming off for him at the moment, his form will come back though , never hides , put a good shift in tonight .
Unlucky with that jinking run and shot in the box , that goes in every ones raving about him .
Maybe just needs rotating a bit more he’s been overplayed this season imo.

Not true at all. Some just realise that if you want to be successful, you can’t have one of your main men being dump for 4 months.

Well he’s tried playing him through it and it hasn’t worked. Many on here believe Sterling is suffering because he has been played too much. He should be dropped/rested and I don’t mean for one game.

Fair enough but we've only had 2 fit wingers all season, 3 if you count Bernardo, who himself hasn't had a great season. We desperately need an additional winger, be it Sane or his replacement in the Summer to take some of the burden. Not accusing you mate but there's a little minority here who like to slate the players, doesn't really sit well with me, especially someone who's done what Sterling has done for us.

I dont recognize the player he has become, just runs straight into opponents and what, - hope they'll get out of his way?

But I guess the best way to get him going again is to continue to play him.

think hes joint top earner at the club, certainly at the top so he needs to start playing like it.
Sorry but whatever he is being paid he can still have off form,happens to everyone and he was stil scoring till recently

I'm torn between resting him or playing him through it,only he knows what the problem is,he doesn't hide though,he just needs a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.