Sheff Utd post match thread

Spot on

dirtiest team ive seen in a while......

Their players clearly went out to try and "rough our players up"

That challenge on Laporte was very borderline and their was one on sterling that seemed overly aggressive early in the first half as well...i cannt remember the wording but Im sure you can be carded/sent off for challenges that even if you win the ball are deemed overly aggressive - could be wrong

Pathetic set of fans as well - loveed in when our players bassed the ball and ept it for so long that their fans had to give up shouting handball at every touch - as i said - pathetic
It's called aggressive walking!!!

Paul Wilson, Guardian

"The goalkeeper was a yard off his line when the ball was struck and VAR could theoretically have ordered the kick to be retaken – the rules allow for an intervention in the case of “a clear and obvious error by the on-field match officials relating to goalkeeper movement” – but as applause for Henderson’s heroics were still ringing round the ground as the game restarted the officials wisely opted not to start a riot."
WTF?

Guardiola will review City’s penalty takers. Says Ederson is the best at the club #MCFC
Our fans are clamouring for this but as soon as he misses one and the oppo score against our empty goal we'll all be seething with the arrogance.
Could Kyle Walker be nominated goalkeeper temporarily for the ensuing action if the penalty was missed andthe ball went back in play?

Laporte was awesome, bet he feels it tomorrow, he really put a shift in. Mason was really bad even by his low standards

Paul Wilson, Guardian

"The goalkeeper was a yard off his line when the ball was struck and VAR could theoretically have ordered the kick to be retaken – the rules allow for an intervention in the case of “a clear and obvious error by the on-field match officials relating to goalkeeper movement” – but as applause for Henderson’s heroics were still ringing round the ground as the game restarted the officials wisely opted not to start a riot."

We’d better start a few riots when we are on the end of bad decisions!

Could have smacked that dirty sheff u player on Laporte. Disgusting tackle I'd have give him a straight red. Well played city. We can mix it alright

I really enjoyed that performance. Obviously we should be more clinical, but Laporte brought some much needed aggression, Rodri was excellent and Garcia had a great substitute appearance.

Good to see us match those absolute shit kickers, Sheffield United attempt to kick us off the park was embarrassing, Wilder is another dinosaur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.