Lee Mason

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Deserves his own thread he was that bad in tonight's game v Sheff Utd. I'll start:
Failing to apply the advantage on at least two occasions in the first half when City players were in advanced positions.

Basically booked Sergio for pointing out that a Sheffield player did Raz in the build up. Nobody gets booked these days for kicking the ball away.

He always let players kick us but tonite was really bad,that one on eric should have called a red and var checked,he booked dinho for winning a header just fine,sergio for being annoyed becuse he didnt book one of theirs,we seem to always get carded for complaing that they are not doing their job,what happened to refs talking to players with a quick explaination,i dont think he cares for players safety like he should

Basically booked Sergio for pointing out that a Sheffield player did Raz in the build up. Nobody gets booked these days for kicking the ball away.
Sergio got booked for kicking the ball over the hoarding. Fernandinho got booked because he had just booked a player for a foul on him, and the crowd booed incessantly. Mason, weak dick, gave in and gave a yellow for, apparently,THREE fouls...even though it wasn’t even a foul and there was some verbals as they walked away.

Have to admit I was a bit disappointed with how industrial they were and how much Mason let them get away with. It would have been almost worthwhile to have seen someone put a smack in the little fucker who went in late in Eric, but it would have probably changed the outcome. Some day, someone IS going to get a smack from a City player, because we have seemingly become the kicking bag for the entire League.

Funny isn't it..

I can't recall the Dippers getting kicked up and down every f'kin week by these industrial teams..!

I can't recall manages such as Wilder coming out post match and saying "we wanted to rough them up a bit"

I'm also waiting for cnuts in the media like Murphy to suggest opposition teams leave a foot in against the runaway leaders to let them know they're there..!

We are kicked up and down dale and it's brushed off by all and sundry.

The foul on Eric last night was a straight red..

The twat knew what he was doing as Eric had just come back from a long standing injury..

Mason is a poor referee who after being assessed last night shouldn't be fit for the conference..!

Cnut...!

Sergio got booked for kicking the ball over the hoarding. Fernandinho got booked because he had just booked a player for a foul on him, and the crowd booed incessantly. Mason, weak dick, gave in and gave a yellow for, apparently,THREE fouls...even though it wasn’t even a foul and there was some verbals as they walked away.

Have to admit I was a bit disappointed with how industrial they were and how much Mason let them get away with. It would have been almost worthwhile to have seen someone put a smack in the little fucker who went in late in Eric, but it would have probably changed the outcome. Some day, someone IS going to get a smack from a City player, because we have seemingly become the kicking bag for the entire League.

Didn't Mason let Burnley go clogging us earlier in the season? Or was it last season? He's hands-down the worst ref there is, and almost lost control in the second half.

The non-booking that Aguero talked to him about was bizarre - did he think a four-man break was just going to stop because they were tired?
How he and his linesman couldn't see the keeper so far off his line was embarrassingly poor.
Besic is a thug on numerous occasions, it was certainly a very orangey yellow! And yes, at some point, Otamendi is going to total someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.