Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Pep said in post match presser that this is a problem and that Ederson is our best taker. Would love to see him take them. Don’t care about the risk of missing it, he’ll bang em in.

Otherwise I’d go with De Bruyne, he’s always playing, a leader, yea he missed one for us ages ago but so what.

Otherwise I’d give Rodri a chance, apparently wanted to take it tonight and he has a killer shot. Fernandinho even. But a big NO to Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez. Not confident with Aguero either tbh.

Expected us to miss with no Gundogan on the pitch, Ederson or Rodri just blasting it could hardly be any worse than some of our efforts.

Posted this in the match thread, but someone at the game tonight said Rodri wanted to take it and that Jesus took the ball off him. If Rodri fancies it, I say let him have a go.

I could have done better than Jesus wearing my trusty carpet slippers. Poor effort, great height for the keeper. Looked like someone low on confidence. Need to give Jesus a rest from penalty duties and find someone with a strong mental attitude. It’s only 12 yards but it’s a mind game. That’s why Mario was so good - utterly bonkers but had no self doubts.

If eddie is the best then let him take them sometimes,leave 3 defenders guarding the goal lol,never forget joe racing back and hooking it off the line

For me it's sergio,if he is not on then gundy

Where gabby goes wrong is the studdering he does,just pick a spot and welly it

Expected us to miss with no Gundogan on the pitch, Ederson or Rodri just blasting it could hardly be any worse than some of our efforts.

I bet Ederson wouldn’t blast it. It’ll be wait for the keeper to commit and roll it in.

If eddie is the best then let him take them sometimes,leave 3 defenders guarding the goal lol,never forget joe racing back and hooking it off the line

For me it's sergio,if he is not on then gundy

Where gabby goes wrong is the studdering he does,just pick a spot and welly it

His run up also telegraphed where it was going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.