Sheff Utd post match thread

No you're only allowed one keeper at a time, anything else is deliberate handball resulting in a red card.
I understand that, but is there anything to stop them swapping roles for a given play? I suspect the answer is yes ;-)

Win is a win and we needed that after Saturday's disappointment. Time to get the job done in both cups now and then focus on Spuds next week and keep building this momentum. So chuffed to see Laporte come in like that. God we've missed him!

No you're only allowed one keeper at a time, anything else is deliberate handball resulting in a red card.
You are allowed to swap any player, with the keeper, during any stoppage in play. Obviously a penalty would be a stoppage in play so you could, if you wanted to, nominate Walker to go in goal, whilst the penalty was taken. Assuming it was scored, Eddie would revert back to GK. If it was missed, he’d revert back as soon as there was a stoppage in play. It would mean a lot of shirt swapping but definitely possible and permissible.

Managers like Wilder really piss me off when they come out with shite like "Games against teams like Manchester City aren't going to define our season"

So why set up against us as though it was a defining game for you?

And the lazy rhetoric "We've only just been promoted into the premier league, Manchester City have spent billions over the years"

Yes Chris, we have spent billions. That's why we finish either first or second in the league nearly every fucking year.

Liverpool and the rags have spent a few bob too but they're not as consistent as us.
If managers really think that then why do they set up with 10 in their own box and bot just have a go? Generally speaking of course. They had a goood go tonight mind and good on them. At least they played like they were at home, when they did play the dirty twats

An ex ref who officiated at a fairly high standard has told me that he can guarantee 100% that Lee Mason is a United fan. He’s much more of a rag than Antony Taylor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.