Sheff Utd post match thread

It's fucking daft, so encroachment from defenders is ruled upon but not keepers using the exact same camera angle?

Why is our game ran by absolute numpties?
Encroachment only counts if the defender guilty of encroaching clears it afaik. But yes, daft rule

We may not win the league, but we have a team to be proud of, full of fight, always play to win, and never stop trying. So many positives tonight, Laporte getting a proper workout, Otamendi showing he is up for the physical battle, Mahrez getting better and better. Sergio looking the fittest he has been in years. Have every faith in Pep and this group giving us an excellent end of season, regardless of some of the nonsense spouted after the Palace game

Wilder with some pretty disappointing comments but not surprising, he's the manager and his team are a solid reflection.

It's the first time I've really paid any attention to them, the home game I expected us to win and to be honest it was a bit of a piss up.

They are fucking shit, the new Burnley I guess.

If that's the 6th best this league has then god help it.

We may not win the league, but we have a team to be proud of, full of fight, always play to win, and never stop trying. So many positives tonight, Laporte getting a proper workout, Otamendi showing he is up for the physical battle, Mahrez getting better and better. Sergio looking the fittest he has been in years. Have every faith in Pep and this group giving us an excellent end of season, regardless of some of the nonsense spouted after the Palace game
I'm probably delusional but there's still 48 points to play for and City are 33 to 1 to win the league so if you've got a spare fiver, stick it on the team. You never know...

Great result, serg to the rescue again. Mason can fuck off, he was an utter disgrace tonight. Wouldn't mind if sheff united fall apart tbh, bunch of cloggers with backwards fans. Also, wilder has a very punchable face.
Constantly trying to rap the studs across our players' ankles. Two studs up tackles were potential career ending assaults. Two red cards should have been issued for those assaults.

Worries me that we're genuinely talking about our GK as peno taker. First off, the pressure would be enormous, even if he scored 15 and missed 1 he'd be annihilated. Second, this talk of nominating someone to be in nets if it is saved, as tongue in cheek as it may be, is bollocks. Thirdly, we are one of the best and most expensive squads in history, with a football that when properly hit at that distance, is almost impossible to save - get someone to practice the "Julian dicks" smash and there's not a keeper will be able to react - fucking leather it just off-centre!! We are bound to have an outfield player who can do that instead of all this stop/start run up shite, surely?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.