Sheff Utd post match thread

Wilder with some pretty disappointing comments but not surprising, he's the manager and his team are a solid reflection.

It's the first time I've really paid any attention to them, the home game I expected us to win and to be honest it was a bit of a piss up.

They are fucking shit, the new Burnley I guess.

If that's the 6th best this league has then god help it.

Yes this has pissed me off as he has normally been complimentary about the opposition. When he said we've spent billions someone should have asked the thick fucker how many? Two, three, more?

We may not win the league, but we have a team to be proud of, full of fight, always play to win, and never stop trying. So many positives tonight, Laporte getting a proper workout, Otamendi showing he is up for the physical battle, Mahrez getting better and better. Sergio looking the fittest he has been in years. Have every faith in Pep and this group giving us an excellent end of season, regardless of some of the nonsense spouted after the Palace game
Sergio and Kevin are two gods straight from Mount Olympus.

Wilder with some pretty disappointing comments but not surprising, he's the manager and his team are a solid reflection.

It's the first time I've really paid any attention to them, the home game I expected us to win and to be honest it was a bit of a piss up.

They are fucking shit, the new Burnley I guess.

If that's the 6th best this league has then god help it.
This is from after the game, seems fair enough.
Has he made other comments?
Not having a go, just interested

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder, speaking to Match of the Day: "Kevin de Bruyne has found an amazing pass and the movement of Sergio Aguero, he's done that to everyone in Europe and the world, it's a great finish.

"I've got nothing but an enormous amount of pride for my team, we went toe-to-toe with them.

"When opportunities arise you have to show a little bit of quality and we didn't do that sadly. Games like this are what we're here for, we've worked really hard to get here, we want no regrets and I don't think there were any tonight.

"When teams come here, we want to make sure they go through the mixer to get a result and I do believe Pep, his staff, the players and the fans will believe it's been a difficult night for them."

Disgraceful commentary - praising Sheffield's fouls !! Forever hopeful of a Sheffield equaliser. If that was Liverpool or Manure winning 1 - 0 it would have been praised as an efficient, never in doubt victory. Some commentators are determined to ensure that we City fans don't enjoy the televised matches - albeit we're not that pathetic.

Just got back and thought the highlight was being only two rows away from @Tim of the Oak.
We didn't look too impressive but they made their keeper MOTM so we must have been doing something right.
And please Pep, FFS, get a grip on the fucking fiasco that comes with almost every bloody penalty.
Burger good, traffic OK on way back.

I thought it would take Aymeric Laporte a month to get his game together.

Not a perfect game from him but that what a game from him considering he has not played for 5 months. He and VVD are easily the best two central defenders in the Premier league.

This is from after the game, seems fair enough.
Has he made other comments?
Not having a go, just interested

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder, speaking to Match of the Day: "Kevin de Bruyne has found an amazing pass and the movement of Sergio Aguero, he's done that to everyone in Europe and the world, it's a great finish.

"I've got nothing but an enormous amount of pride for my team, we went toe-to-toe with them.

"When opportunities arise you have to show a little bit of quality and we didn't do that sadly. Games like this are what we're here for, we've worked really hard to get here, we want no regrets and I don't think there were any tonight.

"When teams come here, we want to make sure they go through the mixer to get a result and I do believe Pep, his staff, the players and the fans will believe it's been a difficult night for them."

An infrequent poster, to say the least. No less valid, but always raises a question or two.

It's a nice snippet of some of his words, but it's exactly that. A snippet. He said a lot more and if you'd bothered to include that in your response I may be inclined to have a touch more respect.

As it is, you can kindly jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.