Sheff Utd post match thread

Just got back and thought the highlight was being only two rows away from @Tim of the Oak.
We didn't look too impressive but they made their keeper MOTM so we must have been doing something right.
And please Pep, FFS, get a grip on the fucking fiasco that comes with almost every bloody penalty.
Burger good, traffic OK on way back.
Their keeper was way off the line and it should have been retaken.

That was a thoroughly joyless display of football from Sheffield utd, a team of cloggers, hoofers and forrest gumpers.

It's astonishing that we all athought Mason was his usual twatish self yet the the home fans were singing 'the referees a wanker' at full time...... he managed to wind up an entire stadium. Truly horrific referreing.
The Sergio booking was a joke.

EO1jqAwWoAE_wCo
I think the ref's got this one right - you can see he's off his line, but for me, it's not enough to have him retake the penalty.

Disgraceful commentary - praising Sheffield's fouls !! Forever hopeful of a Sheffield equaliser. If that was Liverpool or Manure winning 1 - 0 it would have been praised as an efficient, never in doubt victory. Some commentators are determined to ensure that we City fans don't enjoy the televised matches - albeit we're not that pathetic.

Commentator was a complete tool, he even gave us a potted history of the stadium the fucking weirdo. When MO Besic decided to assault Laporte he called it 'up and at em football', it was as if he'd being awoken from cryogenic stasis and plonked in a commentary booth.

Pep's post-match press conference.

He describes Laporte as the best left-sided central defender in the world.

Neither Mendy or Stones are serious injuries.

No going to use 3 central defenders regularly. Depends upon opponents and state of his central defenders.

Very pleased with Garcia. Sounds to me like in time it's going to be Garcia on the right and Laporte on the left

Last edited:
Good performance against an aggressive and disciplined team. We needed patience and a top quality striker up front. Great to see Eric back and we looked far more solid and confident. Another frustrating performance from Sterling. Not convinced he should be in the first team. I wouldn't be too unhappy if he was used in the summer as a bargain tool for another top quality forward.

Commentator was a complete tool, he even gave us a potted history of the stadium the fucking weirdo. When MO Besic decided to assault Laporte he called it 'up and at em football', it was as if he'd being awoken from cryogenic stasis and plonked in a commentary booth.

If it is BT sport you are making reference to then it was Jenas.

I was also raging at that comment, it wasn't the only one.

I just wish some cuñt would have immobilised him by breaking breaking both his legs during his playing career with similar tackles

The 2 faced twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.