Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Absolutely mental that some people think an injured Aguero is a blessing in disguise.

Ric should have closed down the forum after that thread.
That was the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on here,gabby is an ocean apart from sergio,we need to replace sergio with a player with the same skills about 23/24 yrs old,i'm still hopefully if sergio has a good season next year that hemight be tempted for another year

That was the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on here,gabby is an ocean apart from sergio,we need to replace sergio with a player with the same skills about 23/24 yrs old,i'm still hopefully if sergio has a good season next year that hemight be tempted for another year

I think the kid from inter is a great replacement but I would keep Kum and help the lad settle in.

With KDB.
Incase you hadn't noticed. This is the Sergio Aguero worship thread, my friend.

FluffyTautGuanaco-size_restricted.gif.cf.gif

A guy who sits near me at the Etihad tells me that he always lumps on Sergio to be first goalscorer and that it has paid for his season ticket these last 8/9 seasons. I don't know if this is true. Does any statto out there know how many times Sergio has been first goalscorer in games for us ?

Kun now has 417 career goals.

Jimmy Greaves scored 466 career goals
Dixie Dean 443
Steve Bloomer 419
Sergio Agüero 417
Thierry Henry 411
Ian Rush 411
Alan Shearer 409

That’s a Top 7 of players who spent most off their careers in England, with goals scored across all leagues they played in, all cup goals and all international goals.

Once he’s in third I’m binning the rest of the list as he’ll only be bettered by Jimmy Greaves and Dixie Dean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.