Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

That was the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on here,gabby is an ocean apart from sergio,we need to replace sergio with a player with the same skills about 23/24 yrs old,i'm still hopefully if sergio has a good season next year that hemight be tempted for another year
He’ll still be with us when he’s 35, he’s gunning for that Shearer 260!

A guy who sits near me at the Etihad tells me that he always lumps on Sergio to be first goalscorer and that it has paid for his season ticket these last 8/9 seasons. I don't know if this is true. Does any statto out there know how many times Sergio has been first goalscorer in games for us ?
My mate sits in family stand lumps £20 on him for first goal every game and he's well in pocket.

According to the sun

David Beckham's MLS franchise Inter Miami have made contact with representatives of Manchester City's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero, 31, and Spanish midfielder David Silva, 34, who will leave City in the summer.

Hahaha, he's currently having one of his best seasons in the PL, and beckham thinks he'll go and play in that league.

Yeah that is not happening,i think dave will go home in the summer and wind down with his first club and sergio will still be here

Do you notice year after year the media jave our best players being sold,no other team gets that rubbish,it took them about 5yrs before they gave up on sergio to madrid

Can’t see him leaving until next year but he strikes me as somebody who enjoys his time in the states.
If he decided to go and play there then I’d imagine Miami would be right up his street.

Can’t see him leaving until next year but he strikes me as somebody who enjoys his time in the states.
If he decided to go and play there then I’d imagine Miami would be right up his street.
Don’t disagree, but he can go there when he’s 34 and still got a couple of years left in him at that level. Sergio is a truly great player and he could still have a couple of seasons at the very top left after this season is done, possibly even one more (albeit unlikely).

Who the fuck knows, but two more seasons after this is not an outlandish notion.

I think he’ll want to stay her as long as he can keep breaking and setting records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.