Sheff Utd post match thread

Pep's comments after the game suggested we won't be using a back three very often.

Will be interesting to see who he opts for as Laporte's primary central defensive partner for the rest of the season.

It'll probably be: Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Garcia (in that order)

Personally, I think we should start giving the opportunities that Stones gets to Garcia now and see how he does.

Pep's comments after the game suggested we won't be using a back three very often.

Will be interesting to see who he opts for as Laporte's primary central defensive partner for the rest of the season.

It'll probably be: Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Garcia (in that order)

Personally, I think we should start giving the opportunities that Stones gets to Garcia now and see how he does.
I would swap john and eric over,we could get garcia ready to be erics partner next season,i think john has lost it,sad really

Watched the highlights, you’d think we were pinned back in our half and scored with a breakaway against play.
The stats certainly didn’t show that. The media making us out to be lucky winner I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.