Future Strikers

I'm not sold on Martinez. Would rather haver Werner
Martinez if we want a striker "most" similar to Aguero.

Werner if we want a speed striker.

If Aguero and Sane leave, why not both? I don't see Sancho as a realistic option to bring back, and both are still very young.

I'm not sold on Martinez. Would rather haver Werner
If I could pick any striker in the world right now it would be Martinez. I think he has massive, massive potential and he is very similar to Aguero, even nearly the same age as when we signed him.

It's bei g reported that Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign werner in the summer

I know people on here would laugh at me but I would throw money at Kane.

I would love the FA cringing that the England captain was with us and also Spuds would just crumble.

Personally, I rate him very highly, he drops deep and can get the match winner if needed. Pep would make him absolutely amazing

I would love the FA cringing that the England captain was with us and also Spuds would just crumble.

Personally, I rate him very highly, he drops deep and can get the match winner if needed. Pep would make him absolutely amazing

If anyone laughs, it would probably be due to the unlikeliness of such a deal. Levy would demand a ridiculous amount of money for Kane. But of course it would be fantastic to have him playing for us. For one thing, I would feel more confident we would score our penalties. :)

Last edited:
We won't buy a striker until Aguero leaves , starting to feel he may do an extra year so no idea what options will be around in summer 22.

No Thank you, He would have a nose bleed anywhere north of Watford Gap and he's as injury prone as Roque Santa Cruz.

Ha ha he he - you are a card ! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.