Inter Miami

flyer

Beckhams Inter Miami have made contact with David Silva and Sergio's representatives according to the Sun. I can possibly see David going there but surely not Kun. One more season with us and then back home for the rest of his career

Beckhams Inter Miami have made contact with David Silva and Sergio's representatives according to the Sun. I can possibly see David going there but surely not Kun. One more season with us and then back home for the rest of his career
I don’t know. I could see Sergio loving it there. He wouldn’t play any games mind, he’d be knackered.

Pretty sure Dave is going back to Spain. That will not stop every shite journalist from linking him to every other place in the world, however.

Pretty sure Dave is going back to Spain. That will not stop every shite journalist from linking him to every other place in the world, however.
Miami would be a wonderful move for him at the end of his career, amazing place to live, great climate.

Aguero looks revitalised .... One more season, possibly two with us ....

Whilst the players will sign for whoever is the best option for them, I just wish that it wasn't for a team owned by Beckham . I detest the over-rated attention seeking fucker ( and his sour faced twat of a wife ) with a passion , and don't like to think of two of our best ever players associated with such a rag related twat, especially as he will benefit and claim the credit .

No bias obviously.

Miami would be a wonderful move for him at the end of his career, amazing place to live, great climate.
Yeah, might be a great fit for some players. He is a quiet family man that has talked about returning to Spain, however, and this just seems like a 1+1 type of link.

He won't be suited for the MLS until he turns 40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.