Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
no run-up and the keeper is rooted , simple toe-poke into the corner, unsavable, just needs the bottle to do it. In every game players make 50 yd passes with no run-up, so why the need for a run-up for 12 yd,.. just because everyone else does.....

Have you ever played one step penalties when you’re having a kick about with your mates? It’s much harder than having a run up.

Who ever it is needs the right mentality. Sterling and Jesus just haven’t got it. However I believe mentality can be improved considerably. I’d get them both working with the best sports psychologist we can find and they’d see large improvements in their game.

Franny Lee, Shearer, Rooney, Kane - all blasted the ball at the goals, keeper not got time to respond.

Pissing around and trying to place the ball is not the method I would advocate.
Franny got so many goals that just cannoned in off the keeper they were hit so hard. They had no chance of saving it. Some of his pens bounced off the keepers' shoulders before they could get their hands up.

Had he got the name Pogba you`d have been saying the same thing.Because he`s a blue he`s not immune to a bit of shit.
No not at all, iv called Jesus out when he's had a bad game or taken a shit penalty like last night, but to call the lad arrogant and cocky I just think your way off the mark.

The penalty should have been retaken.

9-CAB2548-AD2-A-49-C1-B046-5-D8-AAFD0-BE69.jpg

I`m talking about his cockiness and arrogance when taking a penalty not his overall mannerism as I think he`s a pretty level headed young guy.
The only footballer iv seen cocky n arrogant whilst taking a penalty is Pogba, but hey ho your right and I'm wrong again :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.