United Home League Cup Tickets

With the upward variation of numbers it shows how many tickets aren't originally available for the fans, these will be compy returns or staff tickets not being used.

Gone up to 5043 online. More seats have been added in the last 24 hours. So counting the number of seats online is only a guide. I think sales should pick up now that the game is one week away.

It will sell out IMO. There were nearly 12000 left on the day of the first leg so nearly 7000 have shifted. I'm a little surprised that they haven't flown out the door a bit quicker following the result of that game, especially when there are less than 700 left for Real Madrid which is way more expensive and is nearly 2 months away. Could be that the restriction of needing a purchase history of at least 3 home games attended for the derby is a factor though. Fulham tickets are shifting quite well too, so much so that they may have to open CB3 after all.

It will sell out IMO. There were nearly 12000 left on the day of the first leg so nearly 7000 have shifted. I'm a little surprised that they haven't flown out the door a bit quicker following the result of that game, especially when there are less than 700 left for Real Madrid which is way more expensive and is nearly 2 months away. Could be that the restriction of needing a purchase history of at least 3 home games attended for the derby is a factor though. Fulham tickets are shifting quite well too, so much so that they may have to open CB3 after all.
I haven't looked at Fulham. I know that once I do, my interest will be piqued and I'll check again so I am deliberately not looking.

I found it a bit odd that for the Real Madrid game the tickets that have gone quickest are those in the main stands and the ones remaining are those behind the goals. Perhaps this game is less price sensitive than the usual games?

I haven't looked at Fulham. I know that once I do, my interest will be piqued and I'll check again so I am deliberately not looking.

I found it a bit odd that for the Real Madrid game the tickets that have gone quickest are those in the main stands and the ones remaining are those behind the goals. Perhaps this game is less price sensitive than the usual games?

It’s because people don’t realise they can buy in the family stand without having a child with them for these games.

People running the ticketing site or at the club aren’t aware enough to realise it.

One factor in the comparatively slow rate of sales is that there are three matches with large numbers to shift on sale together: Fulham, United, and Real.

Surprisingly the Real tickets have been moving far quicker despite being far more expensive. Past experience would have suggested that the FA Cup match would have sold quicker despite being an odd kickoff time.

I suppose that selling tickets fur three matches in mid January when many have severe post-Christmas cash flow problems was always going to be a challenge.

Having said that, I suspect those attending the three matches may be very different from those at PL matches and likely or not different from each other.

City seem to have different people attending FA Cup matches, FL Cup matches and European matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.