Stockport County

I had black cabs in Stockport in the 70s/80s, Bridgehall (Adswood) and Gorsey Bank (Cheadle Heath) were by far the worst areas of the town back then, both estates had only one way in and out and both were places you didn't venture into without having your wits about you.

Gorsey Bank has since been redeveloped into a business park, not sure if Bridgehall is still residential.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-the-end-of-an-era-for-boroughs-worst-1028217

He’s a county fan. Hopefully the investment makes them more financially secure

Still get really good crowds.

Mark is a staunch blue. Has had season tickets in the exec lounge at City for years.

He will be excellent for county, he’s brought some excellent people on board and has some very gifted people working for him at the club.

council own it.

He's been bankrupted before fleeing dubai in one instance

He has never been bankrupt. He had a bar when he was in his mid 29’s that went bust in Wilmslow. But that’s as close as he’s come.
The crash in DUBAI hit him hard, but they ne we went under and lead to him diversifying into other countries. Turns out, Manchester was the most profitable of all!

He has never been bankrupt. He had a bar when he was in his mid 29’s that went bust in Wilmslow. But that’s as close as he’s come.
The crash in DUBAI hit him hard, but they ne we went under and lead to him diversifying into other countries. Turns out, Manchester was the most profitable of all!

he fled Dubai due to going bust, He may be a great guy, infact i know someone who works for him in Dubai. But thats the reason he left the country.

Sounds a bit of an Arthur Daley with the used car sales man tag.
Good luck to him,I like to hear when a someone does well and gets to the top.

I had black cabs in Stockport in the 70s/80s, Bridgehall (Adswood) and Gorsey Bank (Cheadle Heath) were by far the worst areas of the town back then, both estates had only one way in and out and both were places you didn't venture into without having your wits about you.

Gorsey Bank has since been redeveloped into a business park, not sure if Bridgehall is still residential.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-the-end-of-an-era-for-boroughs-worst-1028217

i was born and bred right next to bridge hall.

still a dump and horrible.

There is a reason why a Police station was purpose built nearby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.