Lee Mason

Pretty sure his booking was for time wasting, he kicked the ball away (over the advertising) when there wasn't long left.
It was our throw in though, and he only lifted the ball about 10 yards into the crowd where the throw was taken?
I’ve never seen a booking in those circumstances before. Normally you’re booked for kicking the ball away when it’s the opposition who have possession.
Seemed a strange one to me, though I’m not sure if it was right or wrong by the laws of the game.
Anyway - Mason is a useless, fat fuck. Think we can all agree on that.

Bit of both I think the dissent came first, then he kicked the ball away then got booked.
Ah, makes sense. Laughable that their player didn’t get booked for the offence Aguero was complaining about though.

Pretty sure his booking was for time wasting, he kicked the ball away (over the advertising) when there wasn't long left.

I saw TAA do this at our Academy playing for Dipper kids a couple of seasons back. He'd already been booked so this was gonna be a second yellow and the inevitable red. The ref chose to ignore it. This is another area where some players and some teams are cheated. Kicking the ball away is a yellow card for everybody. I wonder if Old Mother Riley has an answer as to why some referees ignore it, particularly when it would be the second.

I think he got booked for kicking the ball away.

No he didn't, he made Mason look stupid because Serge stopped the attack to tell him about the foul. Mason used the excuse that he kicked the ball away to make a statement that he was in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.