Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a joy to watch. The movement today and KDB just knew where to put it. World class.

It might seem a small thing but I loved that corner he won towards the end of the game. They knew he was going to try and make them have the last touch and he still managed to do it regardless. You could see the fight go out of them a little bit being bossed like that.

In my opinion the greatest ever City player. No one will ever repeat his goal scoring achievements, they are incredible. The greatest overseas player to grace the Premier League. A nice guy off the pitch and on the pitch he's tough as nails.
He may well be gone in 18 months so enjoy every minute of every game he plays until then.

If he's still playing like this, this time next year, we'd be mad to let him go. Feels like he's going to score whenever he's on the pitch at the moment.

Let's be honest, who could replace him for goals outside of someone like Messi. Still of the opinion that Kane is the one to go after when Sergio goes. Different type of striker and ankle injuries are a worry, can't argue with his goalscoring record though.

Ideally though get Sergio's contract extended for another year.

I was impressed with his hustle tonight. It's a shame about the offside goal because he finished it really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.