Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go too weak please Pep, our best chance of coming out of this tricky season with as many trophies as possible is a domestic cup double.

Bravo, Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, García, Angeliño, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Foden, Bernardo, Aguero

Something like that... wonder how far we are off of Sané returning to the bench?

Don't go too weak please Pep, our best chance of coming out of this tricky season with as many trophies as possible is a domestic cup double.

Bravo, Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, García, Angeliño, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Foden, Bernardo, Aguero

Something like that... wonder how far we are off of Sané returning to the bench?
Sane is nowhere near ready,he is not training properly on grass according to pep

Fulham are looking for promotion I expect they’ll rotate as much as us and shouldn’t be as tough of a match as they potentially could be.

I know Pep won’t but I really want to see Ederson in the cups from now on given their increased importance. Give bravo a few league games if he wants to keep him sweet.

Ederson
Cancelo
Otamendi
Garcia
Zinchenko
Angelino
Gundogan
Silva
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

3-5-2 zinchenko as the third cb Cancelo and angelino providing the width and sterling and Jesus upfront as a two.

perhaps giving sterling a different role where he’s not stuck on the left with no ability to use his left foot can force out some form from him.
Zinchenko as a CB?? Seriously??

_____________________Bravo_____________________

Cancelo________Garcia____Bellis__________Angelino

__________________Gundogan______________

_________Bernardo____________Foden_________

Mahrez___________Jesus____________Sterling

I would love to see Bernabe & Doyle starting or at least getting some minutes.

_____________________Bravo_____________________

Cancelo________Garcia____Bellis__________Angelino

__________________Gundogan______________

_________Bernardo____________Foden_________

Mahrez___________Jesus____________Sterling

I would love to see Bernabe & Doyle starting or at least getting some minutes.

Much as I like the lads, that's a risky back line, I think (with a risky keeper behind it). Those four have never played with each other, have they? We don't want to actually lose this. Fulham are not mugs. Both domestic cups would be a nice way of lessening the pain of losing the title this year.

———-Ederson (but will be Bravo)——
Cancelo—Otamendi—Garcia—Mendy
—————-Gundogan—-Rodri——————
Sterling—————-Silva———-Foden—
—————————-Aguero——————-

Zinchenko as a CB?? Seriously??

Against this opposition, in that formation, as a one-off yes. He’s hardly likely to be required to do much defending and will be playing more as a holding midfielder anyway just as Rodri would in that position. It’s a way of getting both him and angelino some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.