Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Think Aguero is going to go all out for this golden boot now. He'll probably be in Pep's ear all week.

Add Kev getting the assist record and it's about the best we can get out of this league season.

He needs a new song. This came to me in the middle of a night flight to Hong Kong:

To the tune of ‘Proud Mary’:

The fans we just keep on roaring
As our Kun he keeps on scoring
Sergio SERGIO
Sergio SERGIO
SERGIO KUN AGUERO

Optional 2nd verse (to take a swipe at the pundits)

The awards cnuts keep ignoring
But our Kun he just keeps on scoring
Sergio SERGIO
Sergio SERGIO
SERGIO KUN AGUERO

Coat time?

He got a bad one early in his Blackburn career didn’t he? I’m not disputing that Shearer had his fair share of injuries either but my point was that on a like for like basis, he played far more games to get those 260 goals than Agüero has for his 180.

The Blackburn one didn't really effect him but the one when he was out for almost a year at Newcastle did. He basically lost his pace at 26 and had to adjust his game. Both absolutely amazing strikers though obviously.

The Blackburn one didn't really effect him but the one when he was out for almost a year at Newcastle did. He basically lost his pace at 26 and had to adjust his game. Both absolutely amazing strikers though obviously.

His record at Blackburn was insane.

Weird to think that he’s now overtaken our 2nd all time top scorer in all comps, with his league goals alone.

He needs a new song. This came to me in the middle of a night flight to Hong Kong:

To the tune of ‘Proud Mary’:

The fans we just keep on roaring
As our Kun he keeps on scoring
Sergio SERGIO
Sergio SERGIO
SERGIO KUN AGUERO

Optional 2nd verse (to take a swipe at the pundits)

The awards cnuts keep ignoring
But our Kun he just keeps on scoring
Sergio SERGIO
Sergio SERGIO
SERGIO KUN AGUERO

Coat time?
Let's get this rolling, rolling roling Kun Agüero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.