#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Don't think there's any chance of him going before the end of the season. United may not be run very well but I doubt anyone there actually believed the fairytale of Solskjaer becoming the new Ferguson. He was signed permanently because he wouldn't kick off about half the squad being shifted to cut down on wages. Lukaku/Fellaini/Herrera etc may not be top class players but they are good enough for top 4-8 team. No serious manager would have accepted that squad in the state it was at the start of the season. Martial or Rashford get injured and the backup is a player who was 17 at the start of the season. Other first in line squad players Matic/Mata/Young/Jones well past it for a few seasons.

Despite everything they're still only a few points off top 4 so probably around where they expected to be.

I’d argue that team they have is about the 7th best in the league, so that considered he’s doing a great job.

Don’t do anything silly Ed

images

unfortunately i can see this being taken away from ole now

wow! from rag cafe-

Port Vale Devil
Supports
Port Vale
patty123 said:
Well unlike most here have a way to release the anger, off to watch the last king after this, a film about Norwegians killing each other, true story, shame ole's family line survived though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.