United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had the feeling I remember in the days after Princess Diana died.

I was only a kid when she died but I remember seeing our slightly barmy neighbour Karen (not a dig at @karen7, that was really her name) crying hysterically in the street with the newspaper and it was the first time I'd ever seen a grown up properly cry like that.

I'm yet to see Rio's analysis but did it involve him collapsed on the floor wailing into a copy of the daily mail?

If they sack Olly they will struggle for a decent manager. They need to drop DeGea but on 250k minimum a week they cant, Bissaka and Maguire are ok but who else in that defence is good enough ? There is no midfield, Mata is the only decent one and he is nearly as old as me, perhaps Fred under a decent manager. Their best forward was sold, the other on loan (at a cost of 200k a week !!) and the only half decent one they currently have is injured, possibly for the season.
This wont be fixed by buying 2 players and it wont be fixed in 3 transfer windows. Having spent 600 mill they really are in the shit as no Champs league means less money and at this rate they wont even have Thursday night footy.
Oh my I think I will have to laugh out loud.
Would that be the Maguire, whose current team is 14 points behind his former one?

It's a travesty that Wio, Jake and Crouch in the BT studio haven't mentioned how good Burnley played tonight.

Their whole focus has been on how bad things have got for scum.

No shit sherlock!

The rags were finished when the pisscan called it a day. The poor sods are in deep denial.

I remember back in 2009 telling a rag colleague of mine: "If it's your intention to continue to support Utd you better develop a bloody good sense of humour, because you're going to need it".
In all fairness it was Crouchy who finally said "lets look at how good Burnley were" and then stating that he had no allegiances to the Rags as all his family were either the Dippers or City.

A sample from SadCafe. Enjoy.

"Just a really, really sad performance tonight. I feel like absolute shit at how poor we have become from top to bottom. Our club just pretends to be a big club when in fact we are a joke.

The club I supported from a little boy, watching us re-build the empire has crumbled to the ground and there’s no positives bar a few young players.

How the board, Woodward and those fecking cnuts The Glazers can let this happen is heart breaking. That leeching American cnut of a family have ripped the soul out of the club, fronted by an absolute shit stain of a man in Woodward. It’s rotten to the core.

Top four is gone. We are all supporting a club where the owners couldn’t care less if we win trophies or not. They're not even arsed if we even challenge or not. So sad and can’t see myself attending anymore matches until the cnuts are gone. I’d rather protest outside the ground pre-match then feck off on the tram."

Wha....what is this??

Is this real life? If this actually happening?!?

A sample from SadCafe. Enjoy.

"Just a really, really sad performance tonight. I feel like absolute shit at how poor we have become from top to bottom. Our club just pretends to be a big club when in fact we are a joke.

The club I supported from a little boy, watching us re-build the empire has crumbled to the ground and there’s no positives bar a few young players.

How the board, Woodward and those fecking cnuts The Glazers can let this happen is heart breaking. That leeching American cnut of a family have ripped the soul out of the club, fronted by an absolute shit stain of a man in Woodward. It’s rotten to the core.

Top four is gone. We are all supporting a club where the owners couldn’t care less if we win trophies or not. They're not even arsed if we even challenge or not. So sad and can’t see myself attending anymore matches until the cnuts are gone. I’d rather protest outside the ground pre-match then feck off on the tram."

Wha....what is this??

Is this real life? If this actually happening?!?
Pass me the world's smallest violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.