United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
oS2hk7k.jpg

Woodward has spoke. Don't worry.

A sample from SadCafe. Enjoy.

"Just a really, really sad performance tonight. I feel like absolute shit at how poor we have become from top to bottom. Our club just pretends to be a big club when in fact we are a joke.

The club I supported from a little boy, watching us re-build the empire has crumbled to the ground and there’s no positives bar a few young players.

How the board, Woodward and those fecking cnuts The Glazers can let this happen is heart breaking. That leeching American cnut of a family have ripped the soul out of the club, fronted by an absolute shit stain of a man in Woodward. It’s rotten to the core.

Top four is gone. We are all supporting a club where the owners couldn’t care less if we win trophies or not. They're not even arsed if we even challenge or not. So sad and can’t see myself attending anymore matches until the cnuts are gone. I’d rather protest outside the ground pre-match then feck off on the tram."

Wha....what is this??

Is this real life? If this actually happening?!?
Ah bless `em.Hope the fuckers have to wait 44 years like we fucking did.

"Just a really, really sad performance tonight. I feel like absolute shit at how poor we have become from top to bottom. Our club just pretends to be a big club when in fact we are a joke.

The club I supported from a little boy, watching us re-build the empire has crumbled to the ground and there’s no positives bar a few young players.

How the board, Woodward and those fecking cnuts The Glazers can let this happen is heart breaking. That leeching American cnut of a family have ripped the soul out of the club, fronted by an absolute shit stain of a man in Woodward. It’s rotten to the core.

Top four is gone. We are all supporting a club where the owners couldn’t care less if we win trophies or not. They're not even arsed if we even challenge or not. So sad and can’t see myself attending anymore matches until the cnuts are gone. I’d rather protest outside the ground pre-match then feck off on the tram."

Wha....what is this??

Swales out!

Wha....what is this??

It's a long way to travel for a protest, plus the Manchester trams don't go all the way to sarf Landan innit blud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.