UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conn knows the other side of the story in that UEFA went back on statements made to City, yet he doesn't even mention it.
Any remaining belief in Conn as a balenced journalist has just flown out of the window. That is a complete hatchet job.
Wasn’t he supposed to be a blue.

Because the utd fan who written it has just seen Burnley take the piss.
Quick pick me up? Regurgitated shite about us.
He is a City fan or used to be.

The story is a re-run of the original investigation but he has reiterated the charges from the point of view of UEFA and not Manchester City, and he's not given the background.

There's nothing on the likely outcome of the fresh enquiry which you might think is quite good because he would surely have said so had he had an inkling of that outcome.

Its in the history clubs interest to keep this shit going forever more they don’t want Uefa to end it we should end it call them out! This cant carry on all into next season as well it’s a fcuking joke we struck a deal and on the day of the cut of they brought it all back up after email hacks. Its a fcking joke

Manchester City were found to have made inadmissible submissions to Uefa over financial fair play in 2014 and were reported for not making their bank statements available. [@david_conn]

For those like me who won't give them clicks

Nothing new

@Prestwich_Blue (I think) confirmed as part of the process we went through our books several times with Uefa - so this sounds like complete horse shit. What relevance do bank statements have if you’ve shared audited accounts. I thought Conn was better than this but clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.