United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have totally fucked up from Ferguson's retirement, wrong decision after wrong decision, on and off the field. I'm sick to death hearing they are rebuilding blah blah blah. They have had six years and spent over 900 million and become worse. If this was us
we would be getting mercilessly slaughtered by all and sundry.

I have no idea where they got a 73,000 attendance from the place looked half empty. If they had the 35 year period we had they would be struggling to get 20,000 the mardarses. Long may their misery continue, I am just delighted Ferguson and Charlton are still alive to witness it.

He's completely lost the plot

"Burnley scored one wonder goal and one you see them score all the time. When you are dominating and you don't have that cutting edge to score that was disappointing, When they scored, we didn't have an answer.

"The players are giving everything, they have done absolutely fantastic so far this season but they know it wasn't good enough tonight.

"The boys looked mentally tired towards the end, we didn't find that creativity. We can't feel sorry for ourselves. When you are at Man Utd you are privileged because you are playing for the best club in the world. Sometimes you go through periods like that and it is a test I am sure they are going to come through."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.