Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papers today linking Chelsea with him for £85m. WTF - so if he was on a mere £150k a week that would be north of a £120m outlay over 5 years for the new Wayne Bridge. The papers are so full of shit Roman would have to be high on novichok to sanction such a deal... Agent Ed on the other hand is probably preparing a £100m bid to head off Chelsea’s interest.. with the £140m they just “borrowed for transfers” !

Last edited:
I'd stick with Stones. He gathers less moss ( unless he's not rolling which unfortunately is the case more often this season). Plus you can kill twice as much birds with him.

ha ! dont forget about those two birds he found in the bush.

When Tagliafico is available for about £25m, it would be silly beyond belief to drop 3 or 4 times that amount on a worse player, albeit several years younger and English.

Sign Tagliafico for £25m, then turn our attentions to a CB and my dream signing this summer, Kai Havertz.

The fullback at Leicester we should be interested in is Pereira (if we need a new rb). Chilwell is a decent player but he gets caught by fast and technical attackers too often. His performance at the Etihad against Mahrez (not taking anything away form Mahrez) was similar to when Bale sent Maicon into retirement. I wouldn’t judge him on that single performance but whenever I have seen Leicester play, he seemed to be the weakest link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.