UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Morgan at the DT....

New details emerge over Man City's dispute with Uefa prior to 2014 FFP sanctions.

The article in the Telegraph infers the club cannot discuss the details of the agreement in 2014 because of a confidentiality clause. It does sound as if there was some stuff that UEFA didn't want to come out.

Like rewriting the rules?

Exactly this. Its refered to in the article. I get the impression the scribbler wants to say something but can't. He refers to Cunnts, sorry Conns piece in the Guardian in inverted commas but still uses the word 'leaked' instead of 'hacked'. Its interesting if you read between the lines. imho.

Funny how this has resurfaced when we've started to string some results together again. They're hurting badly after we failed to implode after the Wolves defeat, that's what they all hope when we suffer a defeat ,pure implosion but it never happens you utter twats.

What a piece of shit this Conn 'article' is.

Just for the record, as apparently the Liverpool hacking scandal has been deemed historical and settled at the time by the entire media, barring The Times, can Conn and his collaborators point out the difference between the two ongoing investigations?

Nope?

This is clearly another article to leave mud attached.

However, any City fan worth their salt, knew the details of why and how Uefa reached its previous ruling.

I wonder if the Guardian's puff piece will be picked up elsewhere...

but why don’t we come out in public all guns blazing for a change? I understand we have to be a bit smart until they rule first but FFS we seem to sit and let the world believe all this bollocks!

I am sick to death with the shit press/media in the this country. Why is it against the 'rules' for a business person to but a company and invest as much money as he wants to try and make it a success. These rules were only brought in after the City take over. I would have thought these rules were against some sort of freedom to trade as it reduces your chances of making your company successful. Sounds like forming a cartel a monopoly to protect the old business, which I thought wasnt allowed in business.

I dont understand finance and law as I am just a simply bloke but from the out side looking in it looks like the big 14 trying to stop new comers which I thought was against European trading law or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.