#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Oooooooooooooooles at the wheeeeeeel....
giphy.gif

He's really not helping the cause ffs

He looked a broken man tonight. Not nice to see. He’s insanely out of his depth.

To be fair, he doesn't look well, he's aged over the last 6 months or so and doesn't look like he's enjoying his new job..!

He looks pasty and rarely smiles, constantly under pressure which inevitably leads to mistakes and poor decision making which can be seen on a regular basis on the pitch..!

It's OK people saying "well the money they get paid, blah, blah, blah"

It's not all about money and if you asked him to be honest, he'd probably say he wished he never took the offer up..!

This will taint his career and probably leave him traumatised for years to come..!

Anyway, enough about Maguire,...!

Ole's doing great, he just needs more time to turn things round, I'm sure of it..!!

HA!

Pochettino was able to be effective because he had Levy upstairs helping by doing a lot of good business.

Two Planks is a complete and massive handbrake to any progress they want to make.
This 100%. We should adopt a save our Woodward campaign. We have no real compulsion for noodle sponsorships, but those who know better do. The second coming as manager can not save them. Keep Eddie woowoo at the top, bring the pisscan back, for all I care. Just save our Eddie.

Last night I was concerned they had turned a corner (only with the help of other teams especially Chelsea looking to bottle it) and was hoping for a 0-0 so the gap wouldn't close on fourth....I got half the score right.

@jimharri I've given myself a good telling off & as OP feel ashamed of myself for losing a little bit of faith #SOO

Man United might not thank me. Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there given what he's done since he's come in and let him sign the contract and go Ole's at the wheel man, he's doing it, he's doing his thing. Man United are back.
Brilliant :) Fanny lips is never going to live that one down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.