New Chinese Flu Outbreak...

There were two or three Chinese wearing masks on EL3 against Palace.

They looked a bit strange - they had these weird scarves, half City half Palace.

Ebola was Africa wasn’t it?

It’s weird that none of these things develop in the West.

They do develop over here, MRSA for exmple ( admitidly this was from the 60's ), Other antibiotic resistant bugs too are coming up.

Just different types of bugs I guess, Africa/Asia could be down to poorer sanitation and population density mixed with hot humid weather.

Middle east has MERS too.

They do develop over here, MRSA for exmple ( admitidly this was from the 60's ), Other antibiotic resistant bugs too are coming up.

Just different types of bugs I guess, Africa/Asia could be down to poorer sanitation and population density mixed with hot humid weather.

Middle east has MERS too.

I was thinking recently, dangerous I know, that we’re due another outbreak of something or other. I’m about as knowledgeable in this area as I am Chinese grammar but the general perception is that antibiotic resistant outbreaks will only get worse?

Most of these viruses jump from animals to humans.
Ebola - bats or primates
SARS - civet cats
They will occur in poor, highly populated areas where people and animals exist in close proximity and in unhygienic conditions.

I was thinking recently, dangerous I know, that we’re due another outbreak of something or other. I’m about as knowledgeable in this area as I am Chinese grammar but the general perception is that antibiotic resistant outbreaks will only get worse?

it’s a virus.
Viruses cannot be stopped by any anti biotic.

Mmmm

Delicious...

hqdefault.jpg

There's a tech lad in my work from Wuhan, who is over there right now. I'm going to start wearing a hazmat suit because the fucker is poor with hygiene for a start, you'll often see him doing a piss with his head leaning on the wall and he'll be reading his phone in the other hand. He'll then walk out without washing his hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.