Lee Mason

This guy is a complete tit!!!

Penalty for a handball OUTSIDE the area!!!

As far as I see things from my eyrie in CBL3, there are three sets of the LotG. Firstly, the set published and available to download from the FA site, and presumably available in paper form from good booksellers, the second set which invariably gets used by a range of Uefa refs who visit The Etihad, and the third set used religiously by Mason and his ilk!

Well past his sell by date. If he ever had one.

Totally unmerchantable as a top flight referee. He would be hounded off Hough End if he came up with some of the shit we've seen. Imagine the outcome if he spent 87 mins admonishing a pub goalie for timewasting and then tear-arses fifty yards up the pitch to book the other goalie for the first instance of the same thing! He wouldn't get off the car park in one piece.

Surely this clown must be due to retire soon? His officiating of our games is iffy to say the least. It is the fact he allows teams like Cardiff and the Yorkshire thugs the other night to kick us with almost impunity.

We need Robo-Ref. In the Utd game last night, Williams kicked the ball away (further than Sergio) after he was blown up for a foul - no yellow card, no talking to, nothing. The only consistency is the inconsistency.

i wonder if refs collect players' bookings the same way as players collect oppo shirts, and down at PiGMOL HQ they are looking at each others' yellow and red card tally.

Mason: I've got Sergio on four yellahs!

Taylor: But I can trump that, I got him a red v CFC!

Rotund Jonny: I haven't got any, 'cos he always behaves when I have the whistle!

Marriner: No Jonny, yer haven't given a card 'cos yer can't catch him!

I would not be surprised if Wilder had used the Sean Bean advert for motivation. " dont do it for thee, do it for Yawksha".

Deserves his own thread he was that bad in tonight's game v Sheff Utd. I'll start:
Failing to apply the advantage on at least two occasions in the first half when City players were in advanced positions.
'Traditional' game management.

I also spotted him looking around to work out the best position to stand in to prevent the quick outlet ball. He certainly slowed us down on more than one occasion

Deserves his own thread he was that bad in tonight's game v Sheff Utd. I'll start:
Failing to apply the advantage on at least two occasions in the first half when City players were in advanced positions.

He made Laporte leave the pitch even tho the Sheffield defender had been cautioned for the foul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.