Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay.............I'm reliably informed that Spurs are "a better team without Kane".

;-)
That's one big joke that circulates. Moura on his day is brilliant but his link up play and passing leaves a a lot to be desired. That pass at the end to Sonny, dreadful.

How on earth did Cantwell stay on the pitch? Red card all day long

Had a bit of a conflab with my Spurs friend last night where he reminded me that the City defence has hit rock bottom, I reminded him that we are still the 4th best defence in the league even with all our problems but we are considerably the best attacking force. He's learning not to take SKY for granted where City are concerned, he's a good sort and was genuinely gobsmacked considering the hyperbole surrounding our defensive "Frailties".

That's one big joke that circulates. Moura on his day is brilliant but his link up play and passing leaves a a lot to be desired. That pass at the end to Sonny, dreadful.

How on earth did Cantwell stay on the pitch? Red card all day long

What did Cantwell do? I was at the game (middle of south stand) but didn’t see / can’t remember him making a bad foul.

Had a bit of a conflab with my Spurs friend last night where he reminded me that the City defence has hit rock bottom, I reminded him that we are still the 4th best defence in the league even with all our problems but we are considerably the best attacking force. He's learning not to take SKY for granted where City are concerned, he's a good sort and was genuinely gobsmacked considering the hyperbole surrounding our defensive "Frailties".

I'm surprised its fourth best, Laportes injury and not replacing Kompany. Wasn't Laporte back last night btw?

Bollocks to Sky too

What did Cantwell do? I was at the game (middle of south stand) but didn’t see / can’t remember him making a bad foul.

He went in late on Lamela, actually could have pulled out and redirected an ankle breaker at him. I was surprised he stayed on the pitch, I thought it was worse than Robertson's, Fredrick's and Capoues last week. VAR looked to overturn the yellow into red but kept it as it is

He went in late on Lamela, actually could have pulled out and redirected an ankle breaker at him. I was surprised he stayed on the pitch, I thought it was worse than Robertson's, Fredrick's and Capoues last week. VAR looked to overturn the yellow into red but kept it as it is

Ah, right. I’ve read up about it now. 46th minute. I was still downing Neck Oil! Apparently it was also Cantwell who knobbled Harry Winks shortly afterwards.

So that’s three dangerous, red card tackles, in three consecutive games, that didn’t result in a red card.

But we are one of the favoured teams that always have VAR decisions go our way....

;-)

Ah, right. I’ve read up about it now. 46th minute. I was still downing Neck Oil! Apparently it was also Cantwell who knobbled Harry Winks shortly afterwards.

So that’s three dangerous, red card tackles, in three consecutive games, that didn’t result in a red card.

But we are one of the favoured teams that always have VAR decisions go our way....

;-)
He was a lucky boy. I mean if I were ref I would let it slide with a freekick, but I'm all for a game we had 10-15 years ago. In today's game its a red all day long

but not half as bad as the tackles kane and ali put in on city players, HTF they didn't get sent off that match beggars belief ,but I do think it was a red for cantwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.