United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
xrMegQj.jpg

That is absolutely shocking.
And shame on you sky sports news for bringing it to light.

Only a fcukin loser gets off by correcting other people’s mistakes.

What a pleasant person you must be.

Get fucked. But before you do, check your previous post and recite ten times:

“I must learn the difference between commas and full stops before pissing in public about somebody’s grammar.”

I love how they're all blaming the board for not backing the managers. They've spent more than any other team in recent years.

Moyes lasted one transfer window in which they bought Mata and Fellaini for not insubstantial sums of money.
Van Gaal came in and they broke transfer records for Di Maria, Shaw and Martial, paid a fortune to bring Falcao on loan (one of the best strikers in the world at that point) and brought in Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Sneijderlin, Darmian, Depay and Schweinsteiger.
Mourinho came in and yet more transfer records fell. The most expensive midfielder in Pogba, the most expensive striker in Lukaku, Mkyhitarian later swapped for Sanchez on massive wages, Ibrahimovic on massive wages, Matic for over £40m, Lindelof and Bailly for over £30m each, Fred for over £50m, and Dalot.
And finally Solskjaer comes in and they back him by buying the most expensive defender in Premier League history and a £50m full back in his first summer, not to mention Daniel James.

It's laughable that they haven't had the backing. What they haven't had is a clue what they're doing.

There is a very different dynamic that people are failing to appreciate, which is why I believe United will be in the wilderness until they stumble on a manager who basically has a modicum of tactical intelligence and knows where the club's place now is in the pecking order of things.

United have always had money, what they can't do now is bring that pressure to the table and force domestic rivals to sell to them, they don't need the money anymore.

There's overpaying, and then there is being fleeced beyond all financial acumen, coupled with the fact that top players can earn big money, elsewhere, at clubs who are actually competing for the biggest honours.

United are fucked. Even if they were bought by the Saudis or Jeff fucking Bezos, they are unable to drive commercial revenues any higher when results on the pitch are not there.

It's a catch 22, they need to invest to get proper players, yet they can't afford to because of FFP and their massive wage bill.

Liverpool have spent over £1bn and 30 years to get into this position again, breaking transfer records for the likes of Andy Carroll and Stan Collymore in the process.

They are actually victims of those class of 92 wankers. It ain't coming around again.

They do have they loan option ;))

What makes me laugh most if how most of the pundits and especially all those with any links to united are still pushing to give Ole time. I love it. He's in way over his head. Yes they've spent poorly but its still no excuse for them to be where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.