Tokyo or Hanoi?

Going to Thailand in june but am thinking of doing a mini trip out with some family.

Thinking of doing either of these

Anyone been to either of both, which would you recomend
Tokyo is about a 5hr flight from Thailand and its fookin rammed to the gunnels, Hanoi is the much better option for a flying visit, not sure how long you are in Thailand but Japan needs to be its own separate trip for a few weeks at least..

Yeah that’s where I crossed. I was ill at the time so I decided to opt out the slow boat as I thought it would be to crowded and to hot.

Two days it took to Luang Prabang, with a stop at some caves on the way. It wasn't busy as it was a tour I was on, but it wasn't the most comfortable of boats!
Pakbeng is a sort of no-horse town - not big enough for a horse.

Two days it took to Luang Prabang, with a stop at some caves on the way. It wasn't busy as it was a tour I was on, but it wasn't the most comfortable of boats!
Pakbeng is a sort of no-horse town - not big enough for a horse.
I did the 2 day slow boat from the Thai border to LP with the overnight stop in Pak Beng. Spent the time on the boat drinking Beerlao and playing cards. Met some great people on that boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.