Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I've cleared understood this 'point'. It's been clearly addressed and then dismissed with a far greater force than the weakness it was presented with.

We don't need to worry about keeping some wank alleged promise to our old, out of form, and outgoing backup keeper just to keep him happy. We don't need him playing every single cup game just to have him sharp, and we don't need to worry about how this may or may not affect us down the track when trophies are on the line right now. They don't give out trophies for moral victories, mate.
You are so far away from my point it is unbelievable. You mentioned promises to play not me. Anyway, most are convinced Pep will play Bravo, so your rant is probably pointless

Oh no, I've cleared understood this 'point'. It's been clearly addressed and then dismissed with a far greater force than the weakness it was presented with.

We don't need to worry about keeping some wank alleged promise to our old, out of form, and outgoing backup keeper just to keep him happy. We don't need him playing every single cup game just to have him sharp, and we don't need to worry about how this may or may not affect us down the track when trophies are on the line right now. They don't give out trophies for moral victories, mate.
So why will we ?Dismissed by some on here , not so much by the the only one that decides.

No quite sure what you're on rambling on about now. I haven't said we'll lose if Bravo plays. The point being made is that playing Ederson over Bravo increases our chances of winning. And, to repeat, taking into consideration Bravo's poor form, likely departure in the summer, our general weakness at the back, the League gone, and Ederson not requiring a break, the best bet here is to play Ederson in order to increase the chance of advancing to the next round.

Why does Bravo deserve automatic selection just because it's a cup game? Nobody deserves that. Form has to play a factor, and Bravo has stunk this season. I doubt there would be a problem with him lining up otherwise.

Which is precisely what I was trying to say but it got misunderstood.

You are so far away from my point it is unbelievable. You mentioned promises to play not me. Anyway, most are convinced Pep will play Bravo, so your rant is probably pointless

Nope. Here's where you insinuate:

My issue is that he will be replaced next season and any future number two is going to think twice about joining, being given the cup games and injury cover if they think the manager is going to stiff them as we approach the later stages of a cup. We need a competent number two for when needed

And it's not standard practice to give your number two every cup game, as I've already said.

Manchester City v Fulham
Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistant Referees: Gary Beswick & Edward Smart
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
VAR: Jarred Gillett
AVAR: Constantine Hatzidakis
Interesting stuff on the VAR guy as I'd not seen the name before, he's been sent over from Australia & not reffed above Championship level in this country.

Well bloody hell if we don't win this at home we may as well fucking give up.

I'm sure Otamendi, Gundogan and Jesus will make it harder than it should be but despite poor finishing, slow build up and VAR we should still have more than enough to get the job done.

Just no complacency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.