United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love reading stuff like that. They thought they were appointing a club hero and that would buy them some time but it was a strategic error as the fans won't turn on Solskjaer but the Glazers can't sack him, however bad things get, unless the fans do turn on him. That would just make the fans' fury even worse but if things get so bad that the fans do turn on Solskjaer then they really will be in the shit up to their necks.
I would like to see them up to their necks in shit ,but only if they were doing a hand stand

The thing is that, since 2008, those bastards have spent so much time obsessing about us and trying everything they can to halt our progress, they've completely lost sight of their own affairs.

Understandable given that, prior to our involvement, they were guaranteed CL income and financial supremacy and took it for granted. Now they are in a tailspin, having to deal with the previously unthinkable, I'm enjoying it immensely.

Ohhhh to easy :)
On BBC on the paperboys future thread, there is a Ask Simon Stone at the end with "What do you want to know about Manchester United?"

Never seen this before but no surprise as he is so far up their backsides

Think we need to make a nice list of questions and have some fun
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51226465

Just asked him how he thinks the tourists fans will cope if they ever fell to the 3rd tier as they can't even handle 5th !

The thing is that, since 2008, those bastards have spent so much time obsessing about us and trying everything they can to halt our progress, they've completely lost sight of their own affairs.

Understandable given that, prior to our involvement, they were guaranteed CL income and financial supremacy and took it for granted. Now they are in a tailspin, having to deal with the previously unthinkable, I'm enjoying it immensely.

Which was exactly peter swales’ problem.

They'll turn the corner on their next league game vs Wolves, when their starting lineup will be bolstered by Koulibaly, Fernandes, Cavani and Sancho.

You never seen that fat fucker howson on twitter? He said city ‘might as well be celtic’

Yes, I saw it reported on here when he made the remark.

But my point is, Celtic, just like City, win trophies, whereas the rags and Motherwell don’t.

So the rags might as well be Motherwell.

He didn't want to play on a Thursday Night.

Or more likely He watched the loss against Burnley and thought f*** that!

Manchester United's move for Bruno Fernandes is OFF as they 'refuse to meet Sporting Lisbon's £68m asking price' for Portugal midfielder

This makes no sense, didn't they make ALEXIS SANCHEZ the highest paid player in the league, and didn't they pay 80M for Maguire? Either they get a clue, get some long-term planning, and hope for City, Liverpool and Chelsea to vanish--or they will have to spend double price on everything and hope something sticks--and still hope for City, Liverpool and Chelsea to vanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.