New Chinese Flu Outbreak...

ss_9a5c4d45543113ad9de9d9b928f6fadf1fa17d25.1920x1080.jpg
Great game

Found this on the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control site in relation to SARS.

"SARS was first reported in Asia in February 2003. The illness spread to 29 countries, where 8,096 people got SARS and 774 of them died. The SARS global outbreak was contained in July 2003."

There's so much more international travel now that it'll be interesting to see how quickly '2019-nCoV' spreads and how quickly it can be contained.

The Chinese go slightly unnoticed for being scruffy bastards. Never wash their hands after visiting the toilet and leave their waste food everywhere. I’m surprised this virus hasn’t spread even more than it has.
My old housemate used to work as security at some student accommodation and it was a big Chinese student one. He said they stood on the toilet seat and squatted over it to have a shit and if any went on the toilet or floor they didn’t clean it up, said they shaved their pubes and left them in the bathrooms on the floor, bins and food was left on corridors. He said they’re filthy people! I’d never even heard of it being a thing before he mentioned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.