#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he’s one of the most productive attacking players in world football.

Literally just out of form at the moment likely linked to playing more than anyone else in the whole squad.

I don't buy this burnout bollocks, he's 25 years old FFS not 85. Always an excuse when someone is playing well below par.

Think his fortunes have swung at city. Plenty of games he was poor in yet masked this by scoring one or two. He is no longer getting the goals, his touch is all over the place and his best weapon "pace" has disappeared. Troubling times for him.

His fortunes have swung since when exactly? The last time you were on here slagging him off?

Is it because when he was on form you just knew his luck was in and sooner rather than later his “fortunes” would run out.

I wouldn’t mind but there are thousands of fans in the ground like you who can’t wait to get on his back and stay quiet when his “fortunes” in.. and by putting pace in inverted commas are you suggesting that he doesn’t actually have any.
For a footballer with no discernible attributes he’s done pretty well for himself.

I just can’t understand why a dip in form is considered terminal for Raheem by some, it’s like people want him to fail. Weird.

“Stones has had as many good games this season as Sterling”

Hahahahaha

Sterling has as many PL goals as Mane, Sane and Kane.

He already has 20 goals in all competitions this season.

His contribution to our season is already huge even with him having been off form.

The clown you are talking to just keeps posting "STERLING HAS ONLY HAD 3 GOOD GAMES THIS YEAR" every single fucking page of the thread like if he repeats it enough times it will become remotely true.

People told him he was wrong and proved it the first 10 times, now hes into his second month people seem to have given up replying to such obvious bollocks.

While I’d agree he’s been shite recently, it’s disappointing to see people piling in to challenge his commitment or his credentials as a player who has achieved so much in a sky blue shirt. A temporary loss of form plus tiredness imo.

Last edited:
The clown you are talking to just keeps posting "STERLING HAS ONLY HAD 3 GOOD GAMES THIS YEAR" every single fucking page of the thread like if he repeats it enough times it will become remotely true.

People told him he was wrong and proved it the first 10 times, now hes into his second month people seem to have given up replying to such obvious bollocks.

Bet he’s been dying inside these last two years. But finally, FINALLY, he can say and boast that Sterling isn’t on form.

It has been a long time coming for these types and now they’re trying to snatch the moment.

His fortunes have swung since when exactly? The last time you were on here slagging him off?

Is it because when he was on form you just knew his luck was in and sooner rather than later his “fortunes” would run out.

I wouldn’t mind but there are thousands of fans in the ground like you who can’t wait to get on his back and stay quiet when his “fortunes” in.. and by putting pace in inverted commas are you suggesting that he doesn’t actually have any.
For a footballer with no discernible attributes he’s done pretty well for himself.

I just can’t understand why a dip in form is considered terminal for Raheem by some, it’s like people want him to fail. Weird.
No one wants him to fail but there's no denying he's frustrating the hell out of me. His first touch has deserted him big time. Shouldn't be an automatic starter at the moment.

I cant imagine actually being this stupid.

You actually think 25 years olds cant get fatigued?
I don't think it's anything to do with burnout though, burnout doesn't make you miss simple chances, misplace passes etc . He's just hopelessly out of form, playing like he did before Pep got hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.