United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few statements on Facebook claiming police figures quote 34 thousand there against Burnley, please let this be true

Only if they were thespians as well.
I gave some thought to troop/troupe before posting and decided on the latter as l thought there was a connection to human performing troupes.

Now l bow to your knowledge and give a belated 'like' to your comment about thesbians. You are indeed the forum grammar nerd.;)

The below link about the breakdown of the Fernandes transfer includes the paragraph:

However, Sporting were sceptical that the clauses required to recoup the rest of the fee, which included Fernandes winning the Ballon d’Or and United winning the Premier League, would ever be activated to hit the full amount, and as such held out for their valuation of €80m.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-€80m-asking-price/ar-BBZglhw?ocid=spartandhp

Comedy gold whether true or not

It was nowhere near that bad I'm afraid, there were a lot of empty seats but nowhere near than 50%.

Away at Tranmere on Sunday in the FA Cup, now that really would be funny :)

It would be very funny indeed. Every chance of it happening too....shitty muddy pitch in an intimidating little stadium. Those of a certain age like myself may have attended an FA cup game against Halifax. Its going to piss down as well which will make the pitch even more terrible.

I can feel it in my water they are going to come a cropper and much dummy spitting will ensue. There will be an outbreak of "give it to Giggsy" . They will then turn up at the Etihad we will play shite and make hard work of it...lose 1-0 or we will absolutely paste them 5 or 6 and Ole will get sacked, nobody will want the job and they will end up poaching Steve Bruce from Newcastle.He will get them relegated.

And we all lived happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.