CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

2 additional tickets per season ticket holder would of been very useful. I sold 6 additional with friends and family but could of doubled easily but hit my limit

18 tickets left.

Have we got enough time to expand the NS before the match?

4-C118078-C7-CD-4-AE7-850-B-2-AE4-C017-F7-DE.png

This was always going to sell out ... even if prices were another £5-10 higher than these ... the whole noise was just that noise by fans upset with pricing ...

And watch lots of empty seats in the derby second leg next week ... again our fan base seems to think they’re still living in the 80s or 90s ... while over the last decade the fanbase overall and also the match going ones has significantly changed ... and will keep changing going forward ... not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing but depends where you are looking at it from ... cost of success plus add that to the fact City is more at level with Real Madrid on global stage vs United is insignificant now in the grand scheme of things ... derbies would mean more to them now on ... just like they used to be our ultimate game of the season all those years ago ...

No seats left on the planner. Good effort Blues.

Can we get thousands of UEFA freeloaders to fill the remaining seats for the League Cup semi final?

Just manage to snaffle 2 tickets in 233, just shown up on the planner..
Yes there's quite a few come up in that block.

City's ticketing revenue must be going through the roof with all these games. I've got Madrid tickets, FA Cup tickets and Utd tickets. It must have been the same last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.