Pogba penthouse - top dollar for the attic

Kitchen menu:

Louis Edwards Cold Meat platter

Martin Edwards fish pockets

Georgie Best Brekkie - 8 Stella's and a whiskey chaser

Wes Brown Caramac vending machine
One slight suggestion if I may ;-)

Reactions: mat
Can't be good for business - I imagine it's ran similar to the attendance announcing at the swamp...........

Customer: I would like to book a room for the night please.

Receptionist: All of our rooms are fully booked until the summer of 2031 - however you can join that queue of people outside waiting to get in but there is now a projected 842 year waiting list.

Don't forget to have your photo taken with Fred the Red on the way out...........

*Simply Red is being played over the soundsystem

Customer: But I have just checked on Booking.com (other websites are available) and apparently atleast a third of your rooms are vacant?

Receptionist: I said, our rooms are fully booked - good day to you sir!

Reactions: mat
The Roy Keane Lounge - an empty room where you can start an argument.
The Sir Bobby Charlton Suite - tickets only.
The Piano Bar - Fcukin expensive and nobody ever plays anyway.
The Beckham Hall of Mirrors.
The Falcao Room - careful or you’ll miss it.

Can't be good for business - I imagine it's ran similar to the attendance announcing at the swamp...........

Customer: I would like to book a room for the night please.

Receptionist: All of our rooms are fully booked until the summer of 2031 - however you can join that queue of people outside waiting to get in but there is now a projected 842 year waiting list.

Don't forget to have your photo taken with Fred the Red on the way out...........

*Simply Red is being played over the soundsystem

Customer: But I have just checked on Booking.com (other websites are available) and apparently atleast a third of your rooms are vacant?

Receptionist: I said, our rooms are fully booked - good day to you sir!
But if you speak to that bald, shaking, elderly gentleman over there, he'll have a room available for you at a price

Customer : That waiter keeps dropping the plates and coffee cups
Neville : Oh he is hopeless isn't he ....we cannot get the staff these days, Utd as a club had to pay a transfer fee and pay for his flight all the way from Spain to play in goals on matchdays ....we cannot get the staff these days.....

_51601062_000424720-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.