TV Series

'Watchmen' finishes after one series.

Damon Lindelof has no interest in making a second series despite the critical acclaim it received. Ratings seems not to have hit the hoped heights and Lindelof has told HBO they are free to have a go at the second series, but HBO won't do it with Lindelof.

'Mindhunter' is on indefinite hiatus.

Show producer David Finchey is too busy to deal with the expensively made project and wants to concentrate on his upcoming film and other series projects. All staff have been released from their series 3 contracts.

Such a shame for these shows.

Bummer. My two favourite shows of late.
Have you watch the Manhunt: Unabomber series btw? Bit of a less budgeted Mindhunter (reminds me a little of a 'made for TV' film vibe at times...)

'Watchmen' finishes after one series.

Damon Lindelof has no interest in making a second series despite the critical acclaim it received. Ratings seems not to have hit the hoped heights and Lindelof has told HBO they are free to have a go at the second series, but HBO won't do it with Lindelof.

'Mindhunter' is on indefinite hiatus.

Show producer David Finchey is too busy to deal with the expensively made project and wants to concentrate on his upcoming film and other series projects. All staff have been released from their series 3 contracts.

Such a shame for these shows.

Apols - message included above.

Shame about Mindhunter, I really enjoyed the first 2 series and was looking forward to what seemed like endless possibilities going forward
I've read that they want to do a season 3 but they released everyone from their contracts because they won't get round to it for a while. Hope so as i loved that show.

New season of Ancient Aliens starts tonight.

93543-91962.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.