How are we feeling about renewals

mouse-old-trafford.jpg

Deserting the red ship in their thousands!
That picture was taken in the second half of the 1-6 game.

This is a season when we are seeing our title handed back to Liverpool. Next season we fight to get it back.

And in what remains of this season, we now fight to win trophies. 3 back to back titles, the FA Cup and the Champions League.

Make it cheaper we are essentially a working fan base. I don't like using the word class.make football cheaper to watch. Set the example champions of England
This is my thought, too. Does it really matter if we drop down the Deloitte's table a little if we lose, say £20M a year* from our matchday ticket income? If we do it the others will follow anyway if we publicise it properly. *Works out at about £19 less per supporter per game.

The guys that are calling people out for considering not renewing because 'we watch the best team in the world and should be grateful' wind me right up with their 'Bluer than thou' attitude.

VAR has killed the atmosphere, the prices are getting too expensive, peoples circumstances change. doesn't mean they become any less dedicated to City.

This is my thought, too. Does it really matter if we drop down the Deloitte's table a little if we lose, say £20M a year* from our matchday ticket income? If we do it the others will follow anyway if we publicise it properly. *Works out at about £19 less per supporter per game.
If we lose £20mill a year from our matchday income , on this years accounts it would mean an overall loss of £10mill.

If we lose £20mill a year from our matchday income , on this years accounts it would mean an overall loss of £10mill.
True - it highlights the precarious nature of football and the preposterous control via the authorities through the FFP schemes which directly affects the match going fans. Of course they could convert that £20M into 25 years of debt and still report a profit like other clubs do ;)

This is a season when we are seeing our title handed back to Liverpool. Next season we fight to get it back.

And in what remains of this season, we now fight to win trophies. 3 back to back titles, the FA Cup and the Champions League.
We can't be handing it back to LiVARpool. They've never won it before!
(Unless you're counting their April 2014 trophy)

The guys that are calling people out for considering not renewing because 'we watch the best team in the world and should be grateful' wind me right up with their 'Bluer than thou' attitude.

VAR has killed the atmosphere, the prices are getting too expensive, peoples circumstances change. doesn't mean they become any less dedicated to City.

Spot on bud, football has changed and is changing, it's becoming less local more shit and distant from the fanbase. That said we can't allow the truth to force you to choke on your popcorn and splatter saliva on your half and half scarf.
People should just shut up and pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.