Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on his team selection this weekend: "It doesn’t matter who plays when all of them are fit. The selection is good. The players have the responsibility to try and win the game, it doesn’t matter my selection."

Pep Guardiola on @Laporte recovery: "He played more than 70 minutes in his first game, he played well but he is not going to solve all the problems that we have. He is one more player and if we can use him we will use him."

Pep Guardiola on plans for the winter break: "A few days off and after, train again here to prepare for Arsenal. I want the guys to stay with their families and themselves and in this case I decided to be here."

Ppe Guardiola has confirmed EVERYONE is fit, except for Leroy Sane, ahead of the @EmiratesFACup Fourth Round.

Pep Guardiola on @edersonmoraes93 and penalty duties: "If he needs to take a penalty, he is going to take it."

Pep Guardiola on whether he has made a decision on who will take #ManCity penalties: "Yes." , Pep Guardiola on whether he can reveal who that player is: "No."

Pep Guardiola on loan moves for Eric Garcia or Taylor Harwood-Bellis this month: "Eric Garcia, it is impossible. I think Harwood-Bellis is going to stay until the end of the season. I don’t know if there were any offers from the Premier League."

"If Harwood-Bellis had a loan offer, maybe we would consider it for his development."

It's Pep so the penalty taker will be as unpredictable as his lineups. Like Otamendi or Walker.

It's Pep so the penalty taker will be as unpredictable as his lineups. Like Otamendi or Walker.

im sure KDB, Ferna would both be decent options

Weall know Ederson could but is Pep concerned that it would come across as disrespectful towards other teams if he let Ederson take them - Im sure he said something of that nature when asked a few months back about Ederson taking them - could be wrong however

Weall know Ederson could but is Pep concerned that it would come across as disrespectful towards other teams if he let Ederson take them - Im sure he said something of that nature when asked a few months back about Ederson taking them - could be wrong however
How is it disrespectful?

Right, could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.