Adama Traore

I'm impressed with him. Best player on the pitch last night includiing Liverpool players. Was dribbling past their FBs for fun. His ball control in tight space is good. He created a great chance for Raul Jimenez with an excellent through ball. I'm going to follow his further development.

I think a player like him might be very useful for us when we struggle to pass through the lines and need someone to carry the ball, create chances for himself and cause panic and chaos. If Pep decides we need something different, I will be happy to get him, provided Sane goes. Pep will make him better and more of a team player.

Would be disappointed if we spunked a load of dosh on Adama Traore. Better players out there if we want another winger and cheaper. To be honest I don’t even think we are interested, just 2 and 2 put together because he scored against us twice.

If football was a sport of carrying the ball from point A to point B like in american football he'd probably be the best in the world. He's a world class at being a dribbling merchant, who has proven to have a decent crossing and great at tracking back. Shame he isn't left footed or we could've thrown him at left back and he'd do a great job as some of his weaknesses would've been masked with laporte as a LCB. Shame.

Don't rate him myself. Unfortunately, I repeatedly told my son how shit he is during both our games against them season...

At least if we bought him, he'd stop scoring and getting assists against us!

This transfer doesn't really matter anymore I think, it made sense when his price was reasonable, but now if we are talking 80m (smashing our highest record paid for a player), it will not happen.

Would have loved him at a more reasonable 30m. I'm still upset we lost Sancho (goal and assist AGAIN right now), but I think that's never happening sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.