Madrid away

The main issue is the inconsistency of the band drops and how it is communicated.

Assume it is assessed on database information to gauge the up take. Means you just need to be on the system the very minute it hits the criteria.

That said the system is still better than queuing Saturday morning in the rain in a queue waiting for the shutters to open.

The main issue is the inconsistency of the band drops and how it is communicated.

Assume it is assessed on database information to gauge the up take. Means you just need to be on the system the very minute it hits the criteria.

That said the system is still better than queuing Saturday morning in the rain in a queue waiting for the shutters to open.
No problem with any of the above.
My main gripe is the sending out of tickets.
Too close to the game usually.
If I get a Madrid ticket there is a good chance of me arranging it to my hotel address in Madrid.

Take it you are a low point holder.
You have more of a chance now of getting an away ticket because of points not given for away games.

No proof whatsoever this is true.

Last season and this season there has always been plenty of opportunities for City fans to get to away games; just not to Old Trafford and Anfield.

Anyway let's not start again; everyone's positions on this are well versed and well known.

No proof whatsoever this is true.

Last season and this season there has always been plenty of opportunities for City fans to get to away games; just not to Old Trafford and Anfield.

Anyway let's not start again; everyone's positions on this are well versed and well known.

Yep people on 23,490 points missed out on Bournemouth away after dropping a sales window.

Less demand this season due to be 16 points behind and its all after the lord mayors show.

I do have sympathy as I've talked to the club about the random and inconsistent way they sometimes drop points bands previously. I'd maybe understand if the game was a few days away and they had to get tickets out quickly. It's a month away yet though.

But blaming CM for this is nonsense. We don't set the bands and, as regards away points, everyone is in the same boat. It's not like some lost points and some didn't. In fact I'd say the fact it's gone as low as 7000 points has a lot to do with not giving points for away games. So twiceaseason should be thanking us that he is even in with a shout of getting a ticket, because I doubt he would have been anywhere near one previously. But being one of the moaning brigade, I doubt that he will give us any credit.
At no point I have blamed cm for the points drop that is City and cm should be asking why.
City matters wanted the points system stopping and has now locked everyone where they are.
The points from the matches we have attended this season would certainly givern us a better chance of going to Madrid. Dress it up how you want that is down to city matters.
My understanding on reading posts off here is we have only sold a few aways out Madrid basle spurs and Liverpool?
If that's the case Madrid will be a second visit for some, instead of saying how low its dropped shouldn't the question be asked how high it gone out at. Remembering no one that's not on the cup scheme is getting one?

Take it you are a low point holder.
You have more of a chance now of getting an away ticket because of points not given for away games.
No in my opinion nothings changed some go high some go low like always dependent on day time etc.
Also the fact the demand isnt as great as we are not contesting the league. How is it changing anything when the system is locked?

At no point I have blamed cm for the points drop that is City and cm should be asking why.
City matters wanted the points system stopping and has now locked everyone where they are.
The points from the matches we have attended this season would certainly givern us a better chance of going to Madrid. Dress it up how you want that is down to city matters.
My understanding on reading posts off here is we have only sold a few aways out Madrid basle spurs and Liverpool?
If that's the case Madrid will be a second visit for some, instead of saying how low its dropped shouldn't the question be asked how high it gone out at. Remembering no one that's not on the cup scheme is getting one?

Madrid’s not sold out yet is it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.