Madrid away

Hope City write to Madrid for another 500. That would probably see all who want one, getting in at the right end, instead of all around the ground.

At no point I have blamed cm for the points drop that is City and cm should be asking why.
City matters wanted the points system stopping and has now locked everyone where they are.
The points from the matches we have attended this season would certainly givern us a better chance of going to Madrid. Dress it up how you want that is down to city matters.
My understanding on reading posts off here is we have only sold a few aways out Madrid basle spurs and Liverpool?
If that's the case Madrid will be a second visit for some, instead of saying how low its dropped shouldn't the question be asked how high it gone out at. Remembering no one that's not on the cup scheme is getting one?
There is a school of thought that people who have attended home CL games (not just bought tickets) should have priority for away tickets over those that haven't and that points for other, non-CL games, shouldn't come into it. So a non-SC holder who attends all 3 group stage games should be higher up the queue than a SC holder (even one on the CL scheme) who attends only 1 of those games. You can apply that to the League Cup as well, where we struggle to sell out. I've got a lot of sympathy with that view personally.

There is a school of thought that people who have attended home CL games (not just bought tickets) should have priority for away tickets over those that haven't and that points for other, non-CL games, shouldn't come into it. So a non-SC holder who attends all 3 group stage games should be higher up the queue than a SC holder (even one on the CL scheme) who attends only 1 of those games. You can apply that to the League Cup as well, where we struggle to sell out. I've got a lot of sympathy with that view personally.

Agree, It wont happen but if we had a separate points pot just for champs league home and aways. I fully accept I will likely miss out for the next round (away) should we beat Madrid but as someone who does all home and most aways in the CL it is a bummer.

In relation to City Matters, they cannot win. Some fans wanted a change in the way points were allocated, others didn't, the reasons have been discussed many many times. No matter what CM did fans were going to be left happy/annoyed. It all depends on your viewpoint. I have been honest and said that even though I do not agree with the system, I pay £50 for Platinum to get double points. it is one of the main things that should be scrapped but whilst it is there...…… sorry but.

So the SC holder who lives in say Northampton who travels up and down for league games (misses a handful of midweek games) but due to work commitments doesn’t go on CL scheme is penalised at the expense of the local guy who fancies a day out. Doesn’t sit well with me that.

How many in the cup schemes do not attend home games.
Not many I would imagine

I agree with this. Any blue who wants to go to the Bernabeu and isn't on the CL scheme can have no complaints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.