You've seen the champions, now xxxx off home.

Courtneyneild

Is it just me or does anyone else hate this song. It's pure arrogance and there are surely better songs to sing than this.

If Liverpool or United were singing this we would be saying how arrogant they were and classless.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate this song. It's pure arrogance and there are surely better songs to sing than this.

If Liverpool or United were singing this we would be saying how arrogant they were and classless.
Yeah I much prefer the one where we buy another club and burn it down.

Just let it go, unfortunately you won’t be hearing it for much longer for at least another year

No. It's the perfect antidote to WWYWYWS. Many of the fans who sing that at their home grounds are frothing at the gash to watch City play at their place. They can go home knowing that they have seen the champions and they wanted to all along really

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.