You've seen the champions, now xxxx off home.

I like it, and I like how we have two versions of it.
Away from home we sing “you’ve seen the champions” as a response to the irony of a WWYWYWS chant coming from a sold out ground that would usually be only half full if we weren’t playing them.
Or the even better...”you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home” sang at home games in the direction of giddy away fans who sing WWYWYWS, port vale being a prime example of singing that while bringing more to the Etihad than they do for home games.

All the fuck off home variants are excellent nothing better than making away supporters even more miserable after getting a battering on the pitch.

What next don't sing the Thursday night song as it's saying we're better than them?

It's football FFS.

As a tribute to one of our own, the great Frank Sidebottom, we could sing a more friendly version.

‘You’ve seen the Champions, have a safe journey home’.

anything which doesn't further sanitise football should be embraced (ok not anything, but you get my drift), sing it whilst you can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.